All New - Complete Boards from Shark Wheel
Pintail Skogger Longboard
Comes with 72mm DNA Shark Wheels. MADE IN USA.
38'' x 9.125'' Maple board
*72mm, 78a Shark Wheel DNA Wheels
*Shiver 180mm reverse kingpin trucks with reversible hangar
*Shiver Abec 9 built-in spacer bearings
*Black and gray grit grip tape
*Perfect concave & flex
- Superior All-Terrain Performance. Reinvention of the Wheel
- Scientifically proven advantages: rough terrain, friction in motion, longer lasting
- As seen on Shark Tank, the Discovery Channel, FedEx Commercials, FOX
- Shark Wheels used by multiple Fortune 500 companies in other industries
- 57% Less Friction When in Motion
Perfect Board for Skogging
It’s about being pedidextrous in leg movement to push a skateboard. The ease of transition from one side of the body when done properly where both legs alternate in similar fashion to push the skateboard forward can promote a euphoric feeling of tingling balance sensations. A gliding sensation similar to a surfboard ride or a rollerskating carve on transition. And it can be felt from the transition of energy required for alternating the push from one side of the body to the other. Basketball players need to dribble. Similarly, Skogging is a foundational skateboarding technique. It promotes the use of switch kick and stance for riding. Pushing with alternating legs is logical. Skogging is more of a rolling movement without tricks and is not all about going the fastest. It’s truly the art of jogging with one’s skateboard.