SurfSkate is a movement that centers around designing your skateboard to maneuver like a surfboard. Carver Skateboards lead the way in SurfSkate and now it is time for the next revolution - RIDE THE WAVE.
With Shark Wheel technology on your SurfSkate board, you will literally be riding on top of a wave... a sine wave. The closest you can get to riding on actual waves, Shark Wheels deliver that smooth carving for all SurfSkate riders.
Buy 60mm Shark Wheel California Rolls for your Carver Skateboard or other skateboard to bring your SurfSkate game to the next level. https://sharkwheel.com/wheels/skateboard-wheels/60mm-cali-roll/
Shark Wheel Surfskate
Shark Wheel Advantages:
1. Built for SurfSkate. Shark Wheels are the only wheels in the world specifically designed to increase your SurfSkate experience. The carving motions of SurfSkate are the actual shape of the wheel. Feel the difference.
2. The best wheel in the world over rough terrain. The sine wave shape tends to move around small objects such as small pebbles and debris kicking them out of the way. Traditional wheels tend to steamroll over objects, which can lead to an accident. The Shark Wheel design is also perfect for wet conditions funneling water away from the contact patch of the wheel adding grip. This has been scientifically proven by San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department in 2 years of testing.
3. Lightning fast. Less friction touching the ground, less rolling resistance. SurfSkate riders, carvers, and cruisers don't need to work so hard when riding anymore. Scientific tests conducted at SDSU over 2 years of testing prove the frictional advantages.
4. Shark Wheels have better slide control. The Shark Wheel spins when sliding, which is truly unique. The 3 geometric lips of the Shark Wheel give controlled and predictable slides compared to 1 lip on a traditional wheel. Additionally, sliding is easier on a Shark Wheel because less material is holding you back from initiating the slide. Some SurfSkate riders like to slide and Shark Wheels give the ability to initiate a slide if you want or just shred with extra grip.
5. Shark Wheels last long. 15% longer when cruising - scientifically proven. Shark Wheels have multiple center points compared to 1 center point on normal wheels. Traditional wheels are prone to flatspots - they wear unevenly with only 1 center point. Shark Wheels are flatspot resistant. This has been scientifically proven by San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department in 2 years of testing.