Penny Skateboards are plastic skateboards that are fun to ride. Lightweight, easy to carry, and maneuverable, Penny reignited the plastic skateboard movement started in 1978 by Larry Stevenson from Makaha.
If you enjoy cruising around town and looking cool while doing it, look no further than the Shark Wheel.
Buy Penny-Style Skateboards UPGRADED
Level-up your Penny Board with 60mm Shark Wheel California Rolls (easy to install)
Shark Wheel Advantages
1. Upgrade that Penny Skateboard. Penny Skateboards come with stock Penny wheels. Find out why over 100,000 sets of Shark Wheels have been purchased by Penny skateboarders. Ride lighning fast on Shark Wheels and cut your riding time in half! Avoid most of the small obstacles in the road on your everyday ride with sine wave technology pushing those small objects left and right as you roll.
2. The best wheel in the world over rough terrain. The sine wave shape tends to move around small objects such as small pebbles and debris kicking them out of the way. Traditional wheels tend to steamroll over objects, which can lead to an accident. The Shark Wheel design is also perfect for wet conditions funneling water away from the contact patch of the wheel adding grip. This has been scientifically proven by San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department in 2 years of testing.
3. Lasts longer. Scientifically tested to last 15% longer when cruising. Shark Wheel has multiple center points compared to one center point on a traditional wheel. Also, traditional circular wheels prone to flatspotting because they wear unevenly with only one center point. Flatspot resistant. This has been scientifically proven by San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department in 2 years of testing.
4. Lightning fast. Less friction touching the ground, less rolling resistance. Cruisers do not have to work as hard when riding. This has been scientifically proven by San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department in 2 years of testing.
5. Better slide control. The Shark Wheel actually spins as it slides acting like a car's antilock brakes. The 3 lips of the Shark Wheel compared to 1 lip on a traditional wheel give predictable slides. Also, slides are easier to perform due to less surface area in contact with the ground-less friction to initiate slide. Some SurfSkate riders like to drift and the Shark Wheel gives you the ability to break into a slide if you want or just carve with extra grip.